Celebrate or else.

     Every night she mourns her life. Mourns what used to be. Tears and crushing sadness over what once was. From a boyfriend she lost in the war, to her nursing career, to Gage not being a baby anymore. Mourning what should be celebrated and remembered with laughs and cool stories. Nobody is allowed to celebrate it. We all have to mourn it with her. It is absolutely the most draining experience and feels WRONG. I want off that ride. I refuse to do it anymore. If she doesn't like it when I make jokes and smile and laugh over it all, then too fucking bad. I refuse to mourn anymore. How dare she mourn such a wonderful and amazing life. If there is sin, then surely, this is it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masturbatory condiments.

For Mother's Day: I do not want to be around non-English speaking midgets.

I am a delicate fucking flower.